Loans being demanded - a summary Loans being demanded - a summary - Page 10
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Posts 91 to 100 of 124
  1. #91

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    44

    Default

    So what you are suggesting is there was a hearing for Felicitas that for some reason never appeared on the schedule and for which a judgment was kept private because it could affect another case that has also failed to make the schedule and for some reason they haven't set a date for?

    Oh... and the people involved haven't let the contracting community know anything about it.
    Last edited by WoffleCopter; 19th September 2020 at 13:58.

  2. #92

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    25,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WoffleCopter View Post
    So what you are suggesting is there was a hearing for Felicitas that for some reason never appeared on the schedule and for which a judgment was kept private because it could affect another case that has also failed to make the schedule and for some reason they haven't set a date for?

    Oh... and the people involved haven't let the contracting community know anything about it.
    No quite - what I'm saying is that a case may be in preparation that isn't yet listed in the list of forthcoming cases WITH hearing dates - i.e. there are cases for which a hearing date has not been set.

    Exactly how many times do I have to repeat the fact that a list of cases where hearing dates have been set != all cases due to appear before a court (which will by definition include cases where no hearing date has yet been set).

    Now it may be that the lead time before a court case being requested and a hearing date being set is milliseconds but it's equally possible given the numbering system that is being used that it could be years.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  3. #93

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    44

    Default

    I would count those as just "claims"...anyway we are getting into semantics.

    Damn if it wasn't for COVID, I'd be tempted to fly over for a mini-break and perform an in-person search on the public counter top PC.

  4. #94

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    99

    Default

    THL aka Helpline Services dissolved today on Companies House register. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

    Next it will be Fiscus Management and all the other trash who would prefer to scam others into paying them rather than go out and work themselves and earn an honest penny to fund their exorbitant lifestyle.

  5. #95

    Should post faster


    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    THL aka Helpline Services dissolved today on Companies House register. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

    Next it will be Fiscus Management and all the other trash who would prefer to scam others into paying them rather than go out and work themselves and earn an honest penny to fund their exorbitant lifestyle.
    Nice of CH to allow the scamming company to close when they prob still owe millions, Ive been waiting 3 yrs to have my ltd company striked off....

  6. #96

    Still gathering requirements...


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    THL aka Helpline Services dissolved today on Companies House register. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

    Next it will be Fiscus Management and all the other trash who would prefer to scam others into paying them rather than go out and work themselves and earn an honest penny to fund their exorbitant lifestyle.
    Ha good to hear and agree with your second paragraph too.
    I actually predicted this would happen in the other thread which was stopped by the admin here.

    Please people ignore and do not make any correspondence with these trash scammers!

  7. #97

    Default Mediation

    Quote Originally Posted by creativity View Post
    Ha good to hear and agree with your second paragraph too.
    I actually predicted this would happen in the other thread which was stopped by the admin here.

    Please people ignore and do not make any correspondence with these trash scammers!
    I understand from WTC that Felicitas are going into mediation to progress their claims

  8. #98

    bored now

    eek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    😂
    Posts
    25,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingsshilling View Post
    I understand from WTC that Felicitas are going into mediation to progress their claims
    See https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...more-real.html - and don't regard it as the good news it sounds.

    Mediation allows every case to be treated as a separate case so they could loss 900, win 100 and still be quids in.

    But what I will say is that this isn't mediation where you attend yourself and argue your point of view, get proper legal advice...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

  9. #99

    Contractor Among Contractors

    DealorNoDeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NormallyPAYE View Post
    For the love of God don't you think people have had enough of this!!!! As if there is not enough to worry in the world right now and now yet another new thread about 'things getting serious'. It is always the same names in here too stoking fear. I think this subject should end right now. Most contractors will never be able to afford paying all their own money to these crooks. I think all of this is beyond a joke now..
    No doubt it will be vehemently denied, but it does have a whiff of the old schadenfreude.

    Or maybe they're on a % from Felicitas.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

  10. #100

    Contractor Among Contractors

    wattaj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NormallyPAYE View Post
    ...It is always the same names in here too stoking fear...
    One man's fear is another man's harsh reality.

    Bury your head in the sand if you wish, but I for one am glad that Eek's here for those that want to face these challenges with their eyes wide open.

    ---

    Former member of IPSE.


    ---
    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

    ---

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •