• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Appeal Process

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Sorry, but you are getting very, very boring with your combination of woe is me and HMRC will extend the pain
    Got to agree with this.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Sorry, but you are getting very, very boring with your combination of woe is me and HMRC will extend the pain I'm getting due to personal stupidity / greed to absolutely everyone else.... I'm going to put you on ignore as I suspect virtually everyone else already has done...
      The purpose here was not to entertain you, but to educate you on a topic that might matter to you down the line.
      And If you think it's a massive leap of imagination...1/ you are lacking imagination 2/ you have not been paying attention to HMRC's actions between 2013 and 2017.
      Judgements on stupidity / intelligence / greed are irrelevant to the point.
      Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Got to agree with this.
        Let's revisit this in 2 years' time.
        Help preserve the right to be a contractor in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by DotasScandal View Post
          Let's revisit this in 2 years' time.
          Feel free. But in the right thread in the right part of the forum.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X