• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Offpayroll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's really naughty @Paralytic - you've misquoted me.

If you visit the site you'll see there's a clear option to select if clients are going permie only. Plus I've just dropped a change based on James' suggestion to clarify no PSCs.

When I said "At the end of the day, does it matter?" it was a reference to information coming directly from the contracting community, versus the page CUK are maintaining. They both have their place.

For example, the CUK list has 22 clients. Knowing Simon and his editorial team, I'm sure he's validated the information before it went live. The list on offpayroll.org.uk stands at 46 - but the source is first hand from the contracting community, so differing perspectives and validity.
    Insightful accountancy for contractors | Find us on Facebook | Follow @inniaccounts

Comment

Thanks everyone for chipping in with this, lots of shares on social media - it's appreciated.

We now have details for around 70 clients - we've added a stats page: Find fairer IR35 clients. OffPayroll.org.uk

Plus a new page to see recent comments coming in from contractors: Find fairer IR35 clients. OffPayroll.org.uk
      Insightful accountancy for contractors | Find us on Facebook | Follow @inniaccounts

Comment

Working...
      X