• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

URGENT:Contractor Calculator, Help fight IR35 roll out - please take this survey NOW

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiffwaffwaa View Post
    done. I am sure people will complain about how they could have done it better (but didn't... seems to be the norm here), but that is a fairly comprehensive questionnaire.

On probability, it probably won't make a difference.

But if you don't try, it definitely won't make a difference.
    I'm not convinced he's even going to see Treasury Ministers. Probably just collecting details for his sales database.

Comment

Originally posted by Invisiblehand View Post
      I'm not convinced he's even going to see Treasury Ministers. Probably just collecting details for his sales database.
      That's why I didn't add my email address at the end.

And I used the comments field to point out the flaws in the survey as there are a lot of assumptions behind the questions that force you to respond in a manner that may not reflect your experience.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        That's why I didn't add my email address at the end.
        Oh nuts. I used your email as I wasn't putting mine in.. Sorry.
        And I used the comments field to point out the flaws in the survey as there are a lot of assumptions behind the questions that force you to respond in a manner that may not reflect your experience.
        I couldn't fill it in as it didn't reflect my situation so guess not aimed at my engagement type.

BTW it's closed now.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X