• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clientco machines are all fecked...ho hum...
    Join IPSE

Comment

They're offering salad for lunch at the AWS Summit. The acrid stench of lettuce hangs in the air. Thank God for Premier Inn Breakfast!

Comment

afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          afternoon

How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            Clientco machines are all fecked...ho hum...
            Sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Sorry about that.
              carrying on with invoicing until enforced leave takes place whilst they sort it out/rebuild every machine...
              Join IPSE

Comment

I wonder where they get this "guaranteed inoffensive to all" music they play between conference sessions.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I wonder where they get this "guaranteed inoffensive to all" music they play between conference sessions.
                  From the Disney "its a small world" score?

Comment

So I've escaped the end clients un-air-conditioned office for client co's local office.

And the coffee machines here are the same ones I had at previous clientco. However the pin code has been activated so I can't access with the admin menu and play
                    Last edited by eek; 28 June 2017, 14:13.
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

PC meltdown this morning too, due to Lync

Meant I missed a handover session I was supposed to be running, as couldn't access Outlook or Lync.

Eventually a colleague rebooted and all was fine.

Thankfully the Mrs. made some rather fantastic fresh Apple and Raspberry cake, bloody fantastic it is too
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X