• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off to London!

Comment

So much for Miele.

Spend knocking on for a grand on this piece of tulipe & it fails 1 day passed the 2 year warranty.

Takes 3 weeks to fix, during which I have to do the washing in the ******* bath.

Now, 5 weeks later, it's got "Water Inlet consult manual".

Fecking kraut crap.

On top of which I come home to find bricks all over my path where the building oiks have dumped tulipe out of the upstairs window again.

Not a happy bunny at all.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        So much for Miele.

Spend knocking on for a grand on this piece of tulipe & it fails 1 day passed the 2 year warranty.

Takes 3 weeks to fix, during which I have to do the washing in the ******* bath.

I had one for 12 years in holland with no problems, -you're unlucky i guess.

Now, 5 weeks later, it's got "Water Inlet consult manual".

Fecking kraut crap.

On top of which I come home to find bricks all over my path where the building oiks have dumped tulipe out of the upstairs window again.

who's paying the oiks? tell them to clear up properly, or get different oiks

Not a happy bunny at all.
        don't get mad, get even

Comment

Breaded cod, chips and peas for dinner, courtesy of the captain and aunt bessie.

and very nice too

@admin - where's the stuffing your face emoji thingymajig ???

Comment

In London!

And the “businesss permit only but not at this time of day” space outside the door of the hotel was free when I pulled up

Got to take the car round to the car park now though so I don’t have to move it in the morning, and just hope I can once again grab that space on the stroke of it becoming unrestricted tomorrow afternoon at half one

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              In London!

And the “businesss permit only but not at this time of day” space outside the door of the hotel was free when I pulled up

Got to take the car round to the car park now though so I don’t have to move it in the morning, and just hope I can once again grab that space on the stroke of it becoming unrestricted tomorrow afternoon at half one
              Have you consulted wossname_test??

Comment

TFBSZ. Realised earlier that this weekend 8 years ago we rehomed Millie.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Back at the hotel

That’s the first evening I’ve ever spent in the Harp where all the staff were male. Used to be that all the staff were female, from the landlady down. But I don’t suppose you can expect Fullers to grasp that that was what made it such a good pub

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all :wave;
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X