• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      In the Chinese
      that's So wrong, you go to the pub, have a skinfull, and Then hit the chinese.
      that way you get to spill most of it up the communal stairs etc.

Comment

In the Chinese
        And very nice it was

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        that's So wrong, you go to the pub, have a skinfull, and Then hit the chinese.
        that way you get to spill most of it up the communal stairs etc.
        The Chinese'll be shut by then

Also, it's past home coming from the pub, so I wouldn't bother walking the extra few hundred yards

Comment

And very nice it was

The Chinese'll be shut by then

Also, it's past home coming from the pub, so I wouldn't bother walking the extra few hundred yards
          use the other pub then

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            use the other pub then
            No pub for a couple of miles or more in that direction. There was one, but it's a KFC now

Comment

No pub for a couple of miles or more in that direction. There was one, but it's a KFC now
              Well, there's the one a couple of doors away, but that's also the wrong way home for the Chinese as it's too close, and besides it's well dodgy even by my low standards

Off to the (moderately salubrious) pub now

Comment

And a very pleasant session it was

Comment

Tonight's post-pub big feature was Constantine (2005), in which Keanu Reeves (odd first name, BTW, when you think about it) moves on from fighting those silly video game robots in sunglasses and suits and instead takes on THE VERY FORCES OF HELL!

And I thought it was excellent

After, more of The West Wing oh God when will it ever end (though actually it's quite good at the moment and there's some even better bits coming up)

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all Chilly out by the looks of things. I think I’ll have a pre-walk coffee

Sent from my iPad using Contractor UK Forum
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning.

Another of those CBS type fine days.

This is November.

The weather is borked.

15.6 deg in the living room, with 6.4 deg in the laundry room, overnight min of 6.4 deg.

Still despite a reasonable night's sleep.

Now, what to do with the remains of the day.

<hiatus>

<taps screen: is this thing on, like?>

House half heartedly vacced.

Another saucepan of lentil <pffffft> soup duly made.

Beef roasted and eaten.

Off out shortly to buy some further comestibles from Morrisons.

Amazingly enough there's a bulding type oik working (?) next door at the moment.

In other news it transpires that there's functioning lights in there too.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 18 November 2018, 13:29.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X