• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet more B5 tonight: By Any Means Necessary, which is a bit space opera; and then Signs and Portents, in which we start to get some idea about the Shadows

Goodnight all

Comment

Its sunny in the smoke.

Comment

Morning

clear blue and king billy in shivery sarf herts

Comment

Morning all

Thick frost on the car this morning and a chill wind. Clouding over and warming up now but still Breezy.

At least the trip into client co. was relatively straightforward thanks to the Easter holidays.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning all enjoyable walk earlier, it's not misty or rainy today
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning.

Sunny.

Dry.

Cold.

Sneezy.

Must get the chainsaw out & cut down some of these goddamn trees.

After yesterday's expedition to the pub, my tinnitus is playing up again, mostly due to the hideous amplified "music" that got turned on for an hour or so for no readily apparent reason.

Though it may be aided by the sneezing allergy type business.

Ho hum.

Can't remember a year where I've started taking antihistamines so early and for so long.

I suspect that by the time June arrives, I'll be taking two different ones, one in the morning & a different one at tea/dinner time.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              At least the trip into client co. was relatively straightforward thanks to the Easter holidays.
              Good innit?

Many years ago* I remember driving down the A470 from Abercynnon to Upper Boat at about 100 during the Easter hols.

*Alarmingly enough, that's almost exactly 20 taking into account the variability of Easter, like, to justify the "almost exactly" bit.

I'm finding the imminent retirement quite odd.

It seems quite wrong to be so unconcerned about not working any more.

I keep looking on J*bs*rve to see if there are any contracts out there I could do feck up.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Yet more B5 tonight: By Any Means Necessary, which is a bit space opera; and then Signs and Portents, in which we start to get some idea about the Shadows

Goodnight all
              If you go to Za'ha'dum you will die.
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 10 April 2019, 09:00.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Morning.

Sunny.

Dry.

Cold.

Sneezy.

Must get the chainsaw out & cut down some of these goddamn trees.

After yesterday's expedition to the pub, my tinnitus is playing up again, mostly due to the hideous amplified "music" that got turned on for an hour or so for no readily apparent reason.

Though it may be aided by the sneezing allergy type business.

Ho hum.

Can't remember a year where I've started taking antihistamines so early and for so long.

I suspect that by the time June arrives, I'll be taking two different ones, one in the morning & a different one at tea/dinner time.

Good innit?

Many years ago* I remember driving down the A470 from Abercynnon to Upper Boat at about 100 during the Easter hols.

*Alarmingly enough, that's almost exactly 20 taking into account the variability of Easter, like, to justify the "almost exactly" bit.

I'm finding the imminent retirement quite odd.

It seems quite wrong to be so unconcerned about not working any more.

I keep looking on J*bs*rve to see if there are any contracts out there I could do feck up.

If you go to Za'ha'dum you will die.
                Best stay away from there then. is it in Wales??

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  Best stay away from there then. is it in Wales??
                  Keep away from South Wales. The people in North Wales are most uncomplimentary about the South Wales lot.....

Comment

Morning denizens

Generally rather grey out there to start with, but a bit of sunlight is tentatively peeping through the cloud now. Chilly though, for the time of year, at around 7°C

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Morning denizens

Generally rather grey out there to start with, but a bit of sunlight is tentatively peeping through the cloud now. Chilly though, for the time of year, at around 7°C

I thought it about right for time for year. Though Feb was so nice it lulled me into a false expectation state.

Comment

Working...
                      X