• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    He would have been OK if he'd put HP sauce on his chips
    ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Nice trip to Cardiff, bit of shopping, got my copy of "Rambo III"
      Naturally enough, as is the way of things, a copy of "Rambo III" was to be found in one of the Neath charity emporia wherein one might have obtained it for 33p instead of £4.

Us retired folks can't afford such extravagance.

I'd have been even more pissed off if I'd bought a new copy for £7.95 in HMV.

Oh, and in other news, the grey turned into drizzle on the way home.
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 3 September 2019, 10:44.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning, lovely Indian food last night at the local Desi Pub. I'm not sure if they has been exported outside of the Midlands yet, but they are a local pubs serving Indian food and have a great Sizzler section.
        Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

The CUK server seemed to have the hiccups just then; might be just for me

The clouding over hasn't happened yet.

Comment

err-too-many-redirects all over the place.
            can't get to the last page of a few threads, switches to page 1.

fubar is the technical term i think

Comment

Around 12:20 for me. I posted in a thread, then got errors.

All OK now, I think
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The busy life of a retiree...
                Haven't looked at the fig tree in the last few days. For the first 5 years of its life we got nothing off it, then one fig one year. Last year we got 3 figs.
                Up until Saturday I'd picked about half a dozen. Haven't looked at it since then. Have just picked 5 more.

Then tied up some of our heritage tomatoes that I only started growing a few weeks back from a mouldy one I found at the back of the fridge.
                Said hello to the guineafowl, but forgot to check the chickens for more eggs.
                That's next on the list after I get a taxi ordered.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

So I am having problems with the forum on my mac - (using both Opera and Chrome)

Firstly it was the too many redirects.

The it would only ever take me to the first page of the thread - which is often fine - except for this one - clicking the last button took me back to the first page...

Seems fine on my windows laptop though (using chrome) .

All seems back to normal now.. (13.30)
                  Last edited by original PM; 3 September 2019, 12:30.

Comment

I think it was for AtW as well. Check the crypto thread......

Comment

Lunch at Jimmy Jacks - a greasy spoon near Liverpool Street. I had full english for a change.

Comment

Working...
                      X