• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just went on the GP’s site to re-order my usual monthly medication, and almost everything has been marked as needing review before it can be re-prescribed - yet on the prescription from last month, it states that a review isn’t due until June

I would pop next door to sort it out on Monday, but I believe they don’t like people doing that now. So I’ll have to phone them up, when they’ll either find somebody forgot to click the right button, or decide that there’s no good reason for me to be going there at the moment and click the button anyway

Good job I checked when there’s still plenty of time to go - I don’t run out of anything until a week next Tuesday

Comment

Comment

Sleep slept. I was up since 4am on prod issue.

Then watched 2 episodes of the crown with MrsBP.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          The Wife (tm) has just told me that on Monday she has to go to a hospital ward which is full of people with Coronavirus and they don’t have proper PPE.

Her question to me was did I want to isolate from her or not. I’ve said no.
          So you want her to isolate from you instead? Will the guinea fowl have room for her?

Comment

And I took baby bp up to the school. he told me his ball was stuck in a tree. then we went to the park together. I walked round while he played.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              The Wife (tm) has just told me that on Monday she has to go to a hospital ward which is full of people with Coronavirus and they don’t have proper PPE.

Her question to me was did I want to isolate from her or not. I’ve said no.
              <Placeholder>

Applicants for the position of CUK moderator are invited....

</Placeholder>
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

MrsBP cooking dinner. Spag Bol. With spagetti.

Once MrsBP asked the twins what they wanted for dinner. They were aged 3. The boy said "sargassi". MrsBP did not understand. The girl said "He means forgetti". MrsBP managed to blend that into spagetti...

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  <Placeholder>

Applicants for the position of CUK moderator are invited....

</Placeholder>
                  The designated mod survivor is MF. We must ensure WTFH is okay....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    The designated mod survivor is MF. We must ensure WTFH is okay....
                    And don't take that is a compliment. we still hate you. Just not as much as MF....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      MrsBP cooking dinner. Spag Bol. With spagetti.

Once MrsBP asked the twins what they wanted for dinner. They were aged 3. The boy said "sargassi". MrsBP did not understand. The girl said "He means forgetti". MrsBP managed to blend that into spagetti...
                      At that age every dinner had to be served with black olives. Once they were told no more black olives until they ate their chips....

Comment

Working...
                      X