• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon all

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - Pancit cnaton

Weather - dry, chilly, bit of wind, 17 degrees

Apologies for being late, have to analyse some AVM data for a new job !!!!
    Married

Comment

A late lunch is about to be the last two sausage rolls nicely warmed up in the oven.

Maybe a yoghurt for afters.

<update>

A mini wispa was had instead of the yoghurt
      Last edited by ladymuck; 9 June 2020, 14:59.

Comment

TV Times purchased.

Brief walk to the cemetery cut short since it looked like rain was imminent, but, as it happened, it wasn't.

Legs feel a bit better for some exercise.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Bit of cleaning done in the kitchen as tomorrow, The Gasman Cometh for the annual appliances check, and the corner where the on-demand water heater lives below a worktop was looking quite grimy. Now it's only looking a bit grimy

Comment

A walk has been walked.

It's not bad out really.

Now to do dinner. Pie and roast spuds with some greens.

Comment

Doing an hour or two of boring decorating a day. Had to move that poor little cellar spider over the window but hopefully he/she will like the new home in the kitchen.

Got a call from loony lady friend 2 about a little open air get together. Was a swearing drunk bloke there. (Not me)
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Tea: Tesco chunky breaded haddock, orange segments and custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: "The making of a Nazi" on Yesterday, being the history of dear old Wernher Von Braun of "I aimed for the stars and sometimes hit London" fame.

Followed by "The Beiderbecke Connection" E4, wherein it's all wound up in a satisfactory sort of conclusion and the box set can move to a different pile in a different room.

Next: "Quatermass (1979)" E4, wherein our hero gives the evil aliens a bit of a surprise.

Then: "Timeless" S2 E4 "The Salem Witch Hunt" wherein our heroes, oddly enough, travel back to the Salem Witch Trials.

Then "Sapphire & Steel" S2 E7&8, wherein our heroes defeat some unnamed evil. Again.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

The pie turned out ok in the end. Will need to figure a way of portioning up and freezing as there's no way I'm going to eat it all any time soon.

Actually, the figuring out is quite simple. It's easy to slice while chilled. So slice I shall, then wrap in greaseproof paper and then seal up in clingfilm. Finally pop the pieces into my deeper takeaway boxes for freezing. Simples.

Oh and label! Finally getting good at doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    T
                    Entertainment: "The making of a Nazi" on Yesterday, being the history of dear old Wernher Von Braun of "I aimed for the stars and sometimes hit London" fame.

upvoted and stolen!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Morrison's Steak & widney pie (25p) + veg.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X