• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    WFH today. Can't open anything other than the top window in case the pussies escape. Two laptops on the go. Hot, hot, hot.
    Nail the cats to the floor?

(You might have guessed I am really looking forward to MrsMac moving in with her 5 cats)
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

(You might have guessed I am really looking forward to MrsMac moving in with her 5 cats)
      Be careful at the top of the stairs, it only takes one to trip you and the rest will be on you before you can scream...
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Tis only for another month or so till we get their lady bits removed and get them chipped. They could probably go out now, but they are a bit stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Be careful at the top of the stairs, it only takes one to trip you and the rest will be on you before you can scream...
          Cat or Cat Lady?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Byeeeee

Comment

Cat or Cat Lady?
              You really think there is a differance?
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The aircon in Bunk Towers is set to a pleasant 21° at the moment. Unfortunately I'm at clientco which is a bit warmer.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  You really think there is a differance?
                  Sometimes no!

Comment

Does the local Chinese need a cheap meat supplier? Does MrsMac need a new coat?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      He does not want his stuff thrown up and locks changed. I tried to explain that there is no chance of that(I hardly got a chance to say anything before he put the phone down). He is a fantasist and a liar. Who preys on the old and vulnerable. I don't believe a word he says.

Mother in hospital. Very unwell. He is going in to see her at 2pm - I have forewarned the hospital. She should not be disturbed.

I hope she lasts until Saturday when me, MrsBP and the 3 kids can get over there.

Oh well, at least the sun is shining....
                      If he is that paranoid it is going to get messy when she inevitably succumbs, so not what you need at that given time

Comment

Working...
                      X