• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join IPSE

Comment

Morning all

Feel like sh.. today. Didn't sleep, got a headache, nose running, etc. The walk wasn't even that enjoyable - it didn't clear my passages, the light dusting of snow on the frozen landscape was pretty to look at and The Dog (tw) enjoyed it, which is the important bit.
      ...onwards with another day of invoicing.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
        Afternoon all

Have I missed something? Where's BP gone and what happened with the counting thread?

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        evening

I was wondering too, he's been AWOL for a while now.
        maybe he got (a) life
        Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Dunno

He seems to have got to 100,000 posts, but the ones in the Counting Thread aren't in any numeric base I'm familiar with

I started that thread for him to count in, as he liked doing that, so I suppose it's fair enough if he wants to take it in a different direction

He's taking a break (his choice, no infractions were given), last seen in a production of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory at the weekend

(which reminds me of an NSFW joke from Mock the week.)
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Afternoon all. Quiet in here today.

Comment

Morning Afternoon denizens

Sunny start here

Cold out, though

Comment

Perhaps we could assemble a list of posters MIA with a reward for bringing each one back...

zeity
                norrahe
                Mudskipper
                BP

suity (no, actually, don't)

Comment

I heard BP was recovering having been run over while cycling by some massive new car down in Surrey. When I say run over I mean lightly clipped - then reversed over by some gun wielding madman, then stabbed while the driver sang "the first cut is the deepest". While that was what the singer said the song was - I doubt Rod Stewart will be losing any sleep.

Bring back Zeity.

Comment

Contract for the return to ClientCo has been uploaded. Unlike all of last year's extensions it's for 26 weeks rather than 12 weeks. Slight problem: this would take me past 24 months at ClientCo

I've emailed the agent and he's admitted he got the dates wrong, and it should have been 12 weeks, so it's now being changed

In fact, since the middle of last year it's been a rolling kind of thing with one week's notice on both sides, as ClientCo doesn't really know how long they need me for. But as long as the new contract is for 12 weeks I have no expectation of going over 24 months, so that'll do for now

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      Perhaps we could assemble a list of posters MIA with a reward for bringing each one back...

zeity
                      norrahe
                      Mudskipper
                      BP

suity (no, actually, don't)
                      Norrahe told me on Twitter recently that her food blog takes up most of the time she spends online. MS spends a lot of time on IPSE and doesn't want to cross the streams too much, I believe. Not sure why Suity doesn't drop in any more

Comment

Working...
                      X