• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Ribs and chips for tea

And the fire is on, meaning the living room has been filled with the delightful aroma of burning dust
    well, you could've hoovered it first.
    but, I, Too, suffer from cardiorenalapathy

Comment

6 lawns mown.

Very long.

Very hard work.

Ran over unnoticed pile of ?cat? tulipe.

Very malodorous.

Tea: yesterday's beef.

Film: "Someone to watch over me", Tom Berenger, 1987.

Someone to Watch Over Me (1987) - IMDb

It was ok but nothing to write home about other than G'kar being the villain.

Currently 11 deg in the laundry room, with a min of 7.9 deg, 16 deg in here since it's not October yet.

Tomorrow I box up yet another fecking lab, so won't be on line for a while.

Try to play nicely whilst I'm away.
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 24 September 2018, 21:35.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tonight's TV-watching started with the final episode of Bodyguard. Excellent stuff; I believe Jed Mercurio had a couple of stinkers on ITV at one point, but everything he's done for the BBC from Bodies on has been absolutely brilliant

And then, continuing the theme of endings, I finally got around to watching the last two episode of the final season of The Americans. Also great stuff, and without getting into spoilers, I can say I didn't expect it to finish up like that.

Goodnight all

Comment

I believe I've previously mentioned the way Scouse Twitter will sometimes veer off into long nostalgic discussions of bus routes; it's happening again:

@Porl1878 @TotalLongo @angelcakepics @Vaughany76 @FurlongFurlong @ALANMYERSMEDIA Lived by a 26 bus stop in Holt Road. Our dog "Dog", would get on the bus and get off at my sister's all by himself. We only found this out when he fell asleep on the bus and the RSPCA contacted us. Mum was so ashamed, not because he was on the bus, but that he was called Dog

Comment

Morning all
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all!

Day 17 of permydom!

In Bolton on't 'ill!

The sun is rising above the Aldi Distribution centre across the road and cars are streaming into the new Amazon Depot next door.

It's dry and not windy - which is nice!

Handing the pool car in this morning and going home in my own - which is even nicerer.

Have a good day!
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

WFH today and is quite pleasant in Leafy Commuter Town this morning.

Nothing else to report.

Comment

Morning all

Bright cold and sunny start to the day.

WFH. Bins out, birds fed, coffee and toast now being consumed.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning campers
                    same here, bins out, fish fed, breakfast at hand.
                    CBS in sarf herts.

Comment

Dry.

Sunny.

But stone me it was cold this morning.

By the time I'd staggered from the bus station and gone up the hill I was busting for a pee.

It's me age, see, and the cold.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X