• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I miss Eek!
    The last time you said that was when you threw that milkshake at him. We must improve your aim.....

Comment

Today, I have not been sufficiently enthused by the notion of tidying to do any. The assorted crap lingers

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Today, I have not been sufficiently enthused by the notion of tidying to do any. The assorted crap lingers
        If the urge to use furniture polish comes over you, then I'd really start worrying.

It's downhill all the way after that happens.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          If the urge to use furniture polish comes over you, then I'd really start worrying.

It's downhill all the way after that happens.
          I believe there is some furniture polish under the sink, which I inherited from housemates at a former residence. It will probably be of interest to a museum of packaging before too long

Comment

Was walking through a field today when got butted in the bum by a sheep. No horns, so assume it was a lady sheep. Most intimate contact I've had with a female for a few years, I may walk there again.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Was walking through a field today when got butted in the bum by a sheep. No horns, so assume it was a lady sheep. Most intimate contact I've had with a female for a few years, I may walk there again.
              Buy some wellies.

Don't forget to cut the string.

Tea/dinner this evening was more of yesterday's roast beef.

It was nice enough.

This evening's entertainment began with etching a pcb for a PIC project that's been hanging around for a year.

It continued with S1 E5 of "Jeremiah" which is getting a bit more lively.

Currently watching "The Hatton Garden Job" on ITV.

We shall see how it pans out.

I believe there is some furniture polish under the sink, which I inherited from housemates at a former residence. It will probably be of interest to a museum of packaging before too long
              I have several, many of which were inherited from Strangelove Mater, and one of which I bought to polish a desk when I moved the lab the first time in 2005, since the desk I inherited looked Very Sad.

TFBSZ
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 20 May 2019, 21:03.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Moving on, my post-pub entertainment was a rewatch of The Accountant (2016), which is without doubt one of my favourite action films for reasons I find hard to define but which work for me

Goodnight all
                Its a well crafted action thriller / mystery with a few twists.

I did rather enjoy it.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

And a visit to Bojo's constituency for a decent burger.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea; very nice, as always

Not even completely dark in the west yet

Comment

Tonight's major motion picture has been Magnum Force (1973). Shows its age here and there, but generally stands up well

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X