• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    They get everywhere, those things. As I recall, some mid-to-late-80s arcade games had a Z80 just to do the sounds

Another episode of S3 of Spiral/Engrenages watched.

Goodnight all
    Morning all

Just fabricated a Leg hold down safety fixing plate kit out of checker-plate aluminium for my Fiamma wind out canopy. £17 to buy them on ebay - Saved
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      You know I'm looking at the ClientCo diary to see who is on calls right now as I have strong suspicions you are working with the same shower that I'm with.
      Yes. Only one company in the world having pointless meeting at that moment.

Its not happening in every medium/large company several times a day of course.....

Comment

Comment

Mostly sunny in the smoke.

Comment

DD has got subscription to amazon prime. So I have finally started on the grand tour.

Which reminds me - I must look up where their test track is. I remember flying over the top gear one near Guildford.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              DD has got subscription to amazon prime. So I have finally started on the grand tour.

Which reminds me - I must look up where their test track is. I remember flying over the top gear one near Guildford.
              Wroughton. Near Swindon. I wonder if it is near DimPrawn?

Comment

Good cycle in today. I was wondering though. Shouldn't the UK be encouraging smoking to help the environment? Tobacco kills people off which is good. And growing plants is good.

And it brings in taxes.

God I should be the World Supreme leader.

Comment

Slightly shorter day today. I leave at 2pm.

Comment

Slightly shorter day today. I leave at 2pm.
                    There is a fire drill at 2:30pm. Which is a good time to go to the dentist. 2:30. Tooth-hurty?

Oh forget it.

Comment

There is a fire drill at 2:30pm. Which is a good time to go to the dentist. 2:30. Tooth-hurty?

Oh forget it.
                      If supreme leader is voted for on joke quality I will be last.

Comment

Working...
                      X