• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

f88king miserable here

Comment

I was going for a bike ride with baby bp and his friend.

Looks like rain has ended that idea. Off to Rampone in Warrington instead.

Not that I will do any scootering. That would be about as dangerous as BR14 on a motorbike.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

*Of course this discounts the theory that we're all Pak breeders.
        you are pisspot and i claim my 5x tree-of-life.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Not that I will do any scootering. That would be about as dangerous as BR14 on a motorbike.
          Infamy! - infamy!
          they've all got it....................

Comment

morning all

Comment

Morning all CBS here and good deed of the day done. Bunch of DoE kids walking confidently down a track that they never would be on. I ask if they are ok, they show me the map and point to where they think they are. I open the map wider and show them where they really are. Only on the wrong hill. Gave them directions to get to where they needed to go.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Loads of those DoE kids round here too. Don't tend to offer help unless asked as thought the whole point was them learning.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Loads of those DoE kids round here too. Don't tend to offer help unless asked as thought the whole point was them learning.
                  It is

However, in this case, they'll have survived an encounter with a so they'll get an extra credit

Comment

In the library with the hoi polloi.

Fortunately last evening's epic flatulence appears to have passed for the moment.

Deep fried cauliflower.

Who'd have thunk it?

Morning.

Grey.

Sunless.

Welcome back November.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out, though no rain yet; and mild enough at 17°C outside (though still around 24°C inside)

Comment

Working...
                      X