• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Here we iz again, like.

Grey.

Dark.

Dreary.

Grey.

Unexpectedly dry.

Saturday <- For me & NF so we know what day it is.

Discovered yesterday that I've used all the brown granulated sugar which leaves only the brown unrefined moscado stuff which only gets used a teaspoonful at a time when making chili con carne.

So I've got enough for 10 years or so from the looks of things.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

morning

CBSWFB in sunny sarf herts

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey, dry, 7°C. Again

And another not particularly good night’s sleep for no particular reason. Just kept half-waking from time to time and having to get back to sleep again, which was very annoying

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Morning denizens

Grey, dry, 7°C. Again

And another not particularly good night’s sleep for no particular reason. Just kept half-waking from time to time and having to get back to sleep again, which was very annoying
          It's Saturday apparently.

My current book doesn't appear to be boring enough.

I woke up again at 00:37 just in time to listen to Clive James on R4.

Happily I then went back to sleep again.

It appears to happen in alternate nights.

I could happily do without it.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Just kept half-waking from time to time and having to get back to sleep again, which was very annoying
            When you get to my age its usually getting up for a pee.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Email. News about lottery ticket. And it was not £2.40 prize!

Sadly only the £6 prize.

Not that winning the lottery would make much difference to me these days. I get bored too easily.
              I got £2.80!

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                It's Saturday apparently.
                I’ll make a note as I’ll probably forget later

Comment

Noisy Lobster, Alton Beach. Mudeford.

Very mild, lovely walk on the beach. Mrs Scruff going sea swimming...
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                    Apparently they’re doing rugby football this afternoon, up at the place that’s in the way when I walk to the station.
                    How inconsiderate of them.

Do they do that on the same days as the association football lot or is it specially arranged so that doesn't happen?
                    They seem to make some effort to keep them on separate days, though they do happen on the same day occasionally.
                    Today is one of Those Days, it seems, but they’ve arranged it so one is early afternoon and one is at teatime, thus not as bad as it used to be when they’d both be on at three in the afternoon

Comment

Afternoon all
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X