• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The X7 went by yesterday afternoon when I was mowing the lawn out the front.

Sole occupant: the driver.

On that map thing, it turns out the funny flickery symbols are helicopters.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      On that map thing, it turns out the funny flickery symbols are helicopters.
      Zoom in on some airports like Gatwick and it shows the works vehicles moving around on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        I suspect I did rather too much yesterday:
        Mowing or freecell?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Lunch has been a smoked pancetta omelette; that’s two more of my precious eggs used up, but it was very nice

Depending on the wind direction up at EMA I often get to see the lights of planes coming in from about the point where they cross the A14 out of the corner of my eye as I’m sat in my armchair. Sometimes I look them up on Flightradar24. Turns out I notice them because that’s where they descend through 10,000 feet and put their landing lights on.

But even though the wind’s been in the right direction for the past few days, there’s been very few of them. I suspect the ones I have seen have mainly been DHL, who have a lot of flights coming in from about 11:30pm on.
          Last night I found an aircraft in the hallway. I had left the landing light on.

Taxi for Brillo...

Comment

MrsBP not well. So baby bp made my lunch! Hot dogs.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              MrsBP not well. So baby bp made my lunch! Hot dogs.....
              Dear God he put alot of ketchup on top. I am going hyper now....

Comment

In other news the bins are trundled. I made sure I was not first in the street....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Dear God he put alot of ketchup on top. I am going hyper now....
                  the only time Ketchup is allowed <provided there's yellow mustard too>

Comment

Absolutely beautiful here. Both me and Mrs CB WFH, sun shining through the window, CBS. Does it get much better than this?

Comment

This quarantine has made me realize I have no hobbies apart from going out to eat and spending money.

Comment

Working...
                      X