• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five minute go on the exercise bike, just to complete today's exercise ring on the watch

Comment

Entertainment: The specials on Simon Schama's History of Britain, which included 48 minutes of a lecture he gave.

The Sewer Men thing on 5.

Up Pompeii S1 E VII wherein our hero attempts to get his leg over using a love philtre which oddly enough doesn't go well.

Not as funny as some of the earlier eps but quite amusing.

Lots of low cut blouses etc.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tonight’s main viewing was part two of Primates on iPlayer, featuring some excellent gibbon action along with numerous other apes and monkeys

And then a few more yarns from The Return of Sherlock Holmes

Goodnight all

Comment

Good morning all!

Daily Report
          ########

Location - WFH

Weather - Sunny but chilly start to the morning, cloudless at the moment.

Parish Notes - Popped over to North Wales to organise a damp survey on my Mother's house yesterday afternoon. After concluding my business, myself and baby Zig met up with Brillo and Baby BP for a kick about in the park and a chat (Baby BP has grown since I last met him - he's now 5ft 8"!). Both BPs are well. BP sends his regards and gave his permission for me to report back.

Today I shall be mostly wondering why I have to work for a living and if I still need to.

Have a good day all and "Hey, let's be careful out there!".
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

morning all

CBS again
            thursday
            TFIT

Comment

Good morning

Well there was blue sky earlier but now it has clouded over. At the weekend the forecast was for it to turn today/tomorrow, so maybe it's accurate!

Last working day of the week

Comment

Morning brethren

Weather - hazy sunshine, no wind, currently 13 degrees

Breakfast - usual

Lunch -
                Married

Comment

possible drivel for century
                  Married

Comment

happy BP and BabyBP are doing well