• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning all
    CBS again in sunny sarf herts
    not much sleep was had
    meh
    wednesday
    i think i might retire again

Comment

Morning all

CBS, warm already.

Sat in the garden most of last night until around midnight waiting to see if our local hedgehog would pay us a visit. Spotted him trundling through on a couple of occasions now.

We've put a Hedgehog house in an overgrown corner with some food in it and he's been stopping off for a snack most nights. First time we knew he was in there was from the scuffling and happy sounding squeaks coming from inside.

Might have look online for a cheap garden wildlife camera. Anyone got any recommendations?
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Might have look online for a cheap garden wildlife camera. Anyone got any recommendations?
        I believe Mudskipper mentioned a purveyor of such things on her Titcam thread

Comment

Morning all

Currently 22 degrees Forecast to hit a melty 31 by 3pm. The barometer has dropped to 1019 mBar.

The newly cleaned duvet is back on the bed, via the burrito method. I think it's a decent method, it certainly feels quicker and easier.

Comment

Morning all.

Splendid breakfast of bacon barm with brown sauce and a big mug of coffee. The weather looks glorious but cannot open the office blind or I lose the use of one of my monitors.

If you want a property with a view, this place has just come on sale.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Morning all.

Splendid breakfast of bacon barm with brown sauce and a big mug of coffee. The weather looks glorious but cannot open the office blind or I lose the use of one of my monitors.

If you want a property with a view, this place has just come on sale.
              I bet that's bleak in winter! And an outside bath tub, like in the old days when poor people didn't have proper bathrooms

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I bet that's bleak in winter! And an outside bath tub, like in the old days when poor people didn't have proper bathrooms
                I've been down there in January, it's still lovely. The beach is National Trust land and you're walking distance to Newquay town centre.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny start again; already up to 21°C and climbing fast, heading for 29° later

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

Sunny.

Blue sky.

20.9 Lidl degrees in here this morning.

I wonder what the Hg glass thermometer in the salting house is saying.

It pretty well matched the el cheapo electrick thermometers in there yesterday evening.

Wednesday apparently.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all 23C out, I think.

CBS, etc. Hot on the dog walk.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X