• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK London Christmas Party - 14 December

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having been a reader of these forums since about 2013 and then very recently a contributor, I have been mulling over whether to come along. (A bunch of strangers off t'internet and all that)

I live within reasonable commuter distance of London so its not too late to pop along for a few drinks?

Comment

Originally posted by gnarledcontractor View Post
      Having been a reader of these forums since about 2013 and then very recently a contributor, I have been mulling over whether to come along. (A bunch of strangers off t'internet and all that)

I live within reasonable commuter distance of London so its not too late to pop along for a few drinks?
      Please do - there used to be a lurker who nipped into the meets. Barely posted on the forums at all. You'd be more than welcome.

Comment

You are very welcome!

Comment

Excellent - please do!

Comment

Just ten days away! (I still haven't ordered the buffet...)

Would be great to see some new faces - we're a friendly bunch.

Top tips!

1) Wear a Christmas Jumper (optional)
            2) Bring a secret santa (about a fiver, also optional, but good fun!)
            3) Wear comfy shoes so that when we do the traditional "walk the streets after closing time to find somewhere open" you're not left behind!

Comment

Top tips from a veteran there, especially the last one.

I have two secret santa gifts this year. One I had bought already and now I'm regifting one I recently received.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Top tips from a veteran there, especially the last one.

I have two secret santa gifts this year. One I had bought already and now I'm regifting one I recently received.
                I beg your pardon??? Regifting your secret santa from last year??
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Those scratch and sniff knickers not proving as popular as you'd thought eh?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    No, I was part of the secret santa on FlyerTalk and one of the items is nice but naff - it's certainly not offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      No, I was part of the secret santa on FlyerTalk and one of the items is nice but naff - it's certainly not offensive.
                      Like mine was??? :|
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X