• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1st March 2012 Social - London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blinko View Post
    Haha I'm innocent your honour by the way how do we know where to find you guys when in the bar ?
    "The Club Room" is a little room at the back on the ground floor, only room enough for about 8-10 at most, so won't be a problem for the usual count that turn up.

Very cosy, don't forget the lube, nothing sexual, sorry to disappoint, you just need it to get into the room through the crown outside the door.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
      Pie anyone?
      Love one, but sadly I'm in Cambridge Have a pie for me, and have a good time everybody

Comment

Good to meet up with a few people this evening.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Nice to see some new faces, and old too.

Sorry to Blinko the accountant among the programmers , hope we didn't bore you too much, or was it an improvement.

Until next time.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
            Nice to see some new faces, and old too.

Sorry to Blinko the accountant among the programmers , hope we didn't bore you too much, or was it an improvement.

Until next time.
            I wonder if discussions around my Plan B improved on things.
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Haha @ Scrag Meister, no worries. Was good to meet you guys, and good luck with plan B pmeswani

Comment

Hey nice to met you people .... just one thing:

I'm not drinking anymore

Comment

Originally posted by kuku View Post
                  Hey nice to met you people .... just one thing:

I'm not drinking anymore
                  Are you drinking any less?
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Nice meeting actually, enjoyed it - should do more often!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Nice meeting actually, enjoyed it - should do more often!!!
                      Yeah whatever. How many were there then?

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                      Are you drinking any less?
                      Kuku turned up insisting he would be having 1 more pint, I think he did 3 and then was going to see someone else in Canary Wharf, where we told him it would be rude to not have at least one more pint.

Comment

Working...
                      X