• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Canary Wharf beer, Thursday 24th May 2012.........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here but it's packed!

Anybody outside?

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeB View Post
      I'm here but it's packed!

Anybody outside?
      We're sitting inside because it's cooler. Scrag's just ordering some nibbles.

Comment

Good evening. Thanks.

Missed my last train from Stratford and ended up routing myself via Holborn, home at 12:20.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
          Good evening. Thanks.

Missed my last train from Stratford and ended up routing myself via Holborn, home at 12:20.
          Did you meet up with Brillo or stay with your lot from work?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Did you meet up with Brillo or stay with your lot from work?
            I stayed with folks from ClientCo for a bit, wandered back in through All Bar One around 11 ish, but Brillo is a light weight and wasn't there as far as I could see.
            Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

yep, nice drink.

thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
              X