Bloody Bixby... Bloody Bixby...
Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Bloody Bixby...

Super poster

Default Bloody Bixby...

Previous phone playing up so I purchase Galaxy S8. It's a decent phone, apart from the fact it has a "Bixby" button. Bixby is Samsung's go at Google Assistant and is no where as good as that. And you can't make the button do anything, just disable it.

I know phones come with their own bloatware but to actually add a physical button to it...

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Still gathering requirements...

Quote Originally Posted by quackhandle View Post
    Previous phone playing up so I purchase Galaxy S8. It's a decent phone, apart from the fact it has a "Bixby" button. Bixby is Samsung's go at Google Assistant and is no where as good as that. And you can't make the button do anything, just disable it.

I know phones come with their own bloatware but to actually add a physical button to it...

qh
    Agree, its worse than useless.

You can remap it to do something marginally more useful. Or there's a few third party apps which can turn it into something more useful still.

How to remap Bixby button on Galaxy S10, S9, S8, Note 8/9 - 9to5Google