• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Apple to use AMD processors?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple to use AMD processors?

Move over Intel?
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Do Apple users know what a CPU is?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You can already build an AMD Hackintosh if you wish. So what?
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Do Apple users know what a CPU is?
        Does your granny give a tulip what a CPU is? I'm guessing she just wants to get here email....
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
          Does your granny give a tulip what a CPU is? I'm guessing she just wants to get here email....
          Or maybe she wishes that her grand child had listened more attentively in English class, so common but revealing mistakes would have been avoided and the grand child would actually be able to write granny a nice email. A Mac cannot yet fix poorly educated grand children. Until it can, maybe a CPU is important.

HTH
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
            Or maybe she wishes that her grand child had listened more attentively in English class, so common but revealing mistakes would have been avoided and the grand child would actually be able to write granny a nice email. A Mac cannot yet fix poorly educated grand children. Until it can, maybe a CPU is important.

HTH
            I love irony, it's delicious!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              I love irony, it's delicious!
              Does it need a hyphen?

I am not a native English speaker so I would like to learn the correct way of referring to ones children's children.
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                Does it need a hyphen?

I am not a native English speaker so I would like to learn the correct way of referring to ones children's children.
                Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a book where one could find such pieces of information?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a book where one could find such pieces of information?
                  Duh, if it were even remotely possible to fit all those words into a book i'm sure someone would have attempted it by now!

BUT Excel 2000 can hold 65536 things and i'm pretty sure that'd cover it and I could even write a macroid so the words could line up A-Z. Hmmm, Plan B.

Comment

As long as it looks pretty, will Apple users care/notice?
                    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Working...
                    X