• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tax Devil

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Edit: Did a quick trawl back through my emails to try and track down whether I really was registered with contractjobs.com and came across another email with an address of [email protected] from "Hannah" at Contractor Pay Ltd.
    I'm missing out - Contractor Pay can get "Rates of return as high as 90%"

Quick, sign me up!
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Hannah has also recommended Vanilla Umbrella to me this week.

Their website doesn't render properly on Chrome on Linux, and there's no company details on there to be able to look much further.

Their address is the same 8 Vernon Place, Canterbury, Kent CT1 3HG as some of the others, though.
      CORRECTION - it was Hannah at contractjobs.com that sent me Vanilla Umbrella. Too many Hannah's, too many schemes.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

another scam

Afternoon,

I came across this thread while doing some research. Not sure if this has already been flagged on here but another company called "ONSHORE TAX SOLUTIONS LIMITED" are offering the same scheme claiming to be HMRC approved and backed by Lloyds.

All very convincing, however, when I looked at Companies House it appears they've only been registered since last month.

ONSHORE TAX SOLUTIONS LIMITED
        2 MARTIN HOUSE
        179 - 181 NORTH END ROAD
        LONDON
        W14 9NL
        UNITED KINGDOM
        Company No. 09065616

Date of Incorporation: 02/06/2014
        Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Comment

Originally posted by Dohc View Post
          Afternoon,

I came across this thread while doing some research. Not sure if this has already been flagged on here but another company called "ONSHORE TAX SOLUTIONS LIMITED" are offering the same scheme claiming to be HMRC approved and backed by Lloyds.

All very convincing, however, when I looked at Companies House it appears they've only been registered since last month.

ONSHORE TAX SOLUTIONS LIMITED
          2 MARTIN HOUSE
          179 - 181 NORTH END ROAD
          LONDON
          W14 9NL
          UNITED KINGDOM
          Company No. 09065616

Date of Incorporation: 02/06/2014
          Country of Origin: United Kingdom
          We are already all over this lot. It's been picked up on and reported to the relevant authorities.

You didn't happen to get some spam email from a reputable(ish) contractors site with these peoples advert did you?
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Director of Tax Devil is a Mr Richard Peter Hazzard:

https://www.duedil.com/company/09065...limited/people

Thats a lot of active directorships...

His most recent looks familiar:

http://onshoretaxsolutions.com
            Last edited by TheCyclingProgrammer; 11 July 2014, 15:48.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              We are already all over this lot. It's been picked up on and reported to the relevant authorities.

You didn't happen to get some spam email from a reputable(ish) contractors site with these peoples advert did you?
              Yes it did come through spam from someone / something called "Hannah".

Glad it's been reported / flagged, it was VERY convincing and I fear others less suspecting might sign up.

Comment

showing dissolved now

URI

Comment

Originally posted by RajaStyle View Post
                  showing dissolved now

URI
                  Oh Dear. What a pity. Never mind.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    Oh Dear. What a pity. Never mind.
                    strangely the website is still up and running, still with no address or registered company details. Was considering signing up with them, glad I came to this site to read up first :-)

Comment

Working...
                    X