• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alternative to Crunch recommendations?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternative to Crunch recommendations?

I was using Crunch and was happy but they then messed up and refused to partially refund 1 monthly fee as a solution.

I’m sick of these companies that screw up and “apologise” without actually taking ownership. My time sorting stuff out for weeks if free right?

Can anyone offer any glowing recommendations of an accountant?

you could look at the stickies at the top of this forum.

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...-requests.html
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I'm with them too. What did they mess up with? Just asking to make sure I keep an eye on it. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by contractUKonline View Post
        I was using Crunch and was happy but they then messed up and refused to partially refund 1 monthly fee as a solution.

I’m sick of these companies that screw up and “apologise” without actually taking ownership. My time sorting stuff out for weeks if free right?
        Not so sure about that. If you mess up do you give your client money back for fixing it? Of course you don't. I can't think of many situations where I've had money back for a mess up. You got what you wanted in the end which is the point of a service so not sure why you expect money back. I think that's asking a bit much and I don't think paying you is taking ownership. Taking ownership is admitting and rectifying the situation in a timely manner. I think you are completely wrong in your thinking here.

Accountants do mess up from time to time and generally it's just one of those things. You're response to everything they've asked for has been prompt and absolutely correct has it? Do you want them to charge you more if you do something wrong?

Assuming it's not a huge mistake costing you a lot of money and time I think you are going at this one a little too hard.

EDIT : I see you have a history with accoutants messing up which could be why you are making a mountain out of a mole hill but I also see you complain a lot, which got you binned once as well, so I wonder if that is why you generally make mountains out of mole hills.
        Last edited by northernladuk; 18 November 2020, 10:28.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X